Regular Giving

You can set up a Direct Debit to give to ACCORD on a regular basis. You can download a Standing Order Form. Also, if you are a taxpayer you could also fill out a Gift Aid Declaration which will increase the value of your donation.

Gift Aid is tax relief on money donated to UK charities. Your donations will be treated by HMRC as if you have already deducted basic rate tax from your donation can reclaim this tax to increase the value of your donation. In order for your donation to qualify you must:

Pay enough UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover the amount of tax we can reclaim. Donors who pay the higher rate of taxation can claim higher rate relief on the payments by entering the donations in the Gift Aid box on their self assessment tax return (Form P810)

Please Contact Us if you need any further information