- This event has passed.
November 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm | £20.00
“A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step”
Brave the heat and bare your soles and raise money for ACCORD Hospice by taking part in our fire walk for the patients and families of Renfrewshire who need our care. The event is being ran by leading Firewalk experts – Firewalk Scotland!
This adrenaline fueled event will push your boundaries, challenge your perceptions and make for an unforgettable evening. Entertainment on the evening will be provided!
Registration Fee – £20
Minimum Fundraising – £100
A Few Rules!
- Participants must attend a 90 minute workshop prior to the fire-walk (otherwise how do you know what to do)
- You must not drink before or during the workshop ( we want you to have a great night being brave all by yourself, fill your boots afterwards)
- No phones are permitted during the workshop or on the fire itself ( other people are welcome to take your photographs and again, we don’t want to be fishing phones out of a fire)
- Fire-walking is a dirty business, so wear old clothes, shoes that come off easily and trousers that can be rolled up or shorts. We would also ask that you bring along an old towel or wipes for cleaning your feet
- Please don’t prepare your feet with lotions or potions, if you have nail polish on take it off three or four days in advance, don’t paint your toe nails for the event (this question gets asked a lot!)
- Spectators can’t sit in on the workshop