Ways to help the Hospice
Whether you are an individual, company or community group, you can help us to provide palliative and end of life care to the people of Renfrewshire in our refreshed surroundings.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved and help rebuild ACCORD Hospice;
Other ways to help
- Take on a challenge – either as a business or personally – to raise funds for the In-Patient Unit. The challenge can be anything you are interested in or you think you can get others to support
- Spread the word about the Appeal or open doors for us where you think there will be people who will be willing to give their support which can be financial or otherwise
- Adopt us as your Charity Partner or Charity of the Year with your business
- Attend an event that we are running or volunteer at one of our events
- Sponsor one of ACCORD’s upcoming events
- Donate prizes for auctions or raffles
- Create an event and invite your friends, family, colleagues and business friends
- Commit to a monthly donation via our individual giving leaflet
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter and share information about the Hospice.
If you would like to discuss an event or partnership or would like to learn more about the In Patient Unit, please get in touch with the fundraising team on 0141 581 2000.