Ben Nevis Weekend Trek
7th June 2019 - 9th June 2019 | Free
Day 1: Arrive Fort William.
Day 2: Ben Nevis – Trek is deemed Demanding and will take approx 6-9 Hours. Training guide will be provided.
Day 3: Depart Fort William.
£99 due on booking then each participant is being asked to raise a Minimum sponsorship of £550.
Ben Nevis (Gaelic translation ‘Mountain of Heaven’) itself is the highest point in Scotland and the British Isles, standing at the lofty height of 1343m (roughly 4000ft). Fort William, on the southern edge of the Great Glen and located on a sea loch, is our base for the weekend. This is a long, arduous uphill trek which will provide you with a wonderful sense of achievement when you reflect on what you have done.
Your trip will be led by experienced Discover Adventure leaders and support crew. Our leaders are selected for their knowledge and experience, friendliness and approachability, sense of humour and ability to safely and effectively deal with any situation that arises; they are also trained in first aid. You are in very safe hands with a Discover Adventure leader. The crew will have mobile phones and/or radios where appropriate, medical kit and other safety apparatus where necessary, as well as vehicle support.
- All food, transfers and hotel accommodation
- Discover Adventure leaders and support crew
- Full vehicle support
- Optional pick-ups or drop-offs from Fort William Railway Station
- Travel insurance (optional)
- Personal items such as drinks, snacks and souvenirs
- Entry to optional sites or activities
- Any applicable surcharges as per Terms and Conditions